Transport Scotland's annual energy spend: electricity and water: FOI release
- Part of
- Public sector, Transport
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
FOI reference: FOI/18/01386
Date received: 14 May 2018
Date responded: 22 May 2018
1. The supplier who provides the software to the organisation?
2. The cost associated with the software. Please provide me with the annual spend.
3. What is the brand of the software?
4. What is the duration of the contract?
5. When does this contract expire?
6. When does the organisation plan to review this contract?
7. Can you please provide me with the contract description of the services provided under the agreement with the supplier? This also includes potential extensions and support and maintenance services.
8. What is the organisation's annual energy spend for the following: a. Electricity b. Gas c. Water
9. What is the total number of meter points for Electricity for: a. Non Half Hourly (NHH) meter points b. Half Hourly (HH) meter points.
10. What is the total number of Gas meter points?
11. What is the total number of Water meter points?
12. What is the total number of meter points for specialist gases and liquids?
13. Can you please provide me with the contact details of the key person responsible for this contract or around energy management?
14. Can you please send me the organisations' energy management strategy/plan that covers 2018?
Questions 1-7 we are unable to provide any information on as we do not have an Energy Management System.
Question 8 a) and b), and 9-14 we are unable to provide any information on as Transport Scotland operate from a rented building, Buchanan House, and as such we do not have access to electric or gas meters and pay for our utilities in with our agreed rent.
The answer to question 8 b) is £38,723.21 for 2018/19.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback