FOI reference: FOI/18/01381
Date received: 14 May 2018
Date responded: 24 May 2018
- The supplier who provides the energy management software to the organisation?
- The cost associated with the software. Please provide me with the annual spend.
- What is the brand of the software?
- What is the duration of the contract?
- When does this contract expires?
- When does the organisation plan to review this contract?
- Can you please provide me with the contract description of the services provided under the agreement with the supplier? This also includes potential extensions and support and maintenance services.
- What is the organisation's annual energy spend for the following: a. Electricity b. Gas c. Water
- What is the total number of meter points for Electricity for: a. Non Half Hourly (NHH) meter points b. Half Hourly (HH) meter points
- What is the total number of Gas meter points?
- What is the total number of Water meter points?
- What is the total number of meter points for specialist gases and liquids?
- Can you please provide me with the contact details of the key person responsible for this contract or around energy management.
- Can you please send me the organisations' energy management strategy/plan that covers 2018?
- Honeywell Energy ICT (via Mitie Energy Bureau)
- The cost of the software is included in the energy bureau service charge for providing bill validation and data management.
- The energy bureau service contract is part of the wider facilities management contract and runs until 30/09/19
- We are currently in the process of developing the specification for the next contract.
- The contract is a full integrated facilities management service which includes; building maintenance (HVAC plant, lighting, fire systems, security systems, buildingfabric), cleaning, pest control, landscaping, security, key holding, project management, waste management and energy management.
- a. Electricity £2,165,418 b. Gas £460,918 c. Water £543,001
- a. Non Half Hourly (NHH) meter points 12 b. Half Hourly (HH) meter points 30
- Scottish Government does not have an energy management plan. The Scottish Governments Carbon Management Plan is available online http://www.gov.scot/Publications/2014/10/8057. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback