- 23 Mar 2018
FOI reference: FOI/18/00832
Date received: 14 March 2018
Date responded: 21 March 2018
Copy of the sift criteria.
I enclose a copy of all of the information you requested.
In addition to the guidance I thought it would also be helpful to explain that candidates are sifted against the essential criteria set out in the job advert. For this recruitment the essential criteria was as follows:
1. A knowledge of the law as it affects government in Scotland.
2. Ability to organise and manage your own workload in a flexible way to respond to competing priorities effectively.
3. Ability to work well as part of an effective team, both in leadership and contributing roles.
4. Ability to manage information and interpret data to enable you to make sound decisions.
5. Strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral), with the ability to establish and build strong working relationships and convey complex issues clearly and concisely.
Each criteria was then scored on the following basis:
0 – Not Met Criteria
1 – Met Criteria
2 – Exceeded the Criteria
Applicants had to score at least a 1 against each essential criteria in order to be considered for an interview.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
- File type
- 44 page PDF
- 873.0 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House