Getting it Right for Every Child Practice Development Panel:FOI release
- Children and Families Directorate
- Part of
- Children and families, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
FOI reference: FOI/18/00218
Date received: 20 January 2018
Date responded: 20 February 2018
1. The information contained therein, of all correspondence to and from the office of the Cabinet Secretary for Education, and the Cabinet Secretary himself relating to The Getting it Right for Every Child (GIRFEC) Practice Development Panel.
2. Please also provide copies, or the information contained therein, of any minutes/notes/summaries of meetings of The Getting it Right for Every Child (GIRFEC) Practice Development Panel.
1. Any correspondence and arrangement details of the mentioned meetings are in Annex A. I have provided the meeting notes in Annex B that the Scottish Government hold on the meetings you have stated in your request. Please note that there were no official minutes recorded for many of these meetings as they were informal discussions about any issues each organisation had on the Information Sharing Bill or to provide information and answer any queries they might have.
2. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the information sought falls under section 17(1) of FOISA where information sought is not held by the Scottish Government.
The Getting It Right For Every Child Practice Development Panel did not have any meetings prior to this request so no minutes/notes/summaries of meetings are available.
However, the Scottish Government will be proactively publishing minutes from Panel Meetings once they are concluded.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
- File type
- 5 page PDF
- File size
- 141.9 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback