FOI reference: FOI/17/01657
Date received: 15 June 2017
Date responded: 18 July 2017
1. The original request asked for 'a list of the pharmaceutical companies blacklisted by NHS Scotland that have manufacturing practises that contribute to the spread of antimicrobial resistance'.
2. The original request asked for 'details of the procurement of any pharmaceuticals, especially antibiotics, from Aurobindo's UK subsidiary Milpharm Ltd and what the value of these procurements are since May 2007 to date'.
3. The original request asked the Scottish Government to 'provide a) the number of international trips NHS Scotland staff have attended; b) the duration of each trip in days; c) how many delegates were on each trip; d) what the purpose of each international trip was and; e) the total cost of each international trip. All findings to be broken down by health board and year since May 2007'.
1. The Scottish Government does not hold this information, however you may wish to request information on NHS Procurement Frameworks and processes from NHS National Services Scotland:
2. The Scottish Government does not hold this information, however you may wish to request information from NHS National Services Scotland who co-ordinates the procurement of medicines on behalf of NHS Scotland Health Boards:
3. The Scottish Government does not hold this information, however you may wish to contact individual NHS Scotland Health Boards with your request.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback