Vale of Leven Hospital out of hours services: FOI release
- Population Health Directorate
- Part of
- Health and social care, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
FOI reference: FOI/17/01554
Date received: 6 July 2017
Date responded: 2 October 2017
Copies of all internal and external communications regarding the review of GP out-of-hours services at the Vale of Leven Hospital, including but not limited to emails, meeting notes, minutes, notes of telephone calls and briefings etc.
1. I enclose a copy of most of the information you requested.
2. Some of the information you have requested is available from the Scottish Parliament Website at http://www.parliament.scot/parliamentarybusiness/report.aspx?r=10784&i=98875 and at http://www.parliament.scot/parliamentarybusiness/28877.aspx
Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website(s) listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
3. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide some of the information you have requested because an exemption(s) under section 38(1)(b) Names of officials withheld, section 29(1)(a) policy formulation or development of SG policy or advice to Ministers, section 25(1) information available on Scottish Parliament website. The reasons why that exemption(s) applies are explained below.
Reasons for not providing information
An exemption applies.
An exemption(s) under section(s) s.29(1)(a) (policy formulation) and s.38(1)(b) (personal information) of FOISA applies to some of the information you have requested. The reason for these exemptions is the redacted information pertains to the formulation of Government policy and other correspondence contains personal information.
This exemption is not subject to the 'public interest test', so we are not required to consider if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exemption.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
- File type
- 10 page PDF
- File size
- 440.8 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback