What is this survey about?
The Scottish Government is making a strategy to support and develop Scotland's international cultural activity.
A strategy is a big plan.
International means in other parts of the world.
Culture can mean:
- the ways people are creative and express themselves
- their traditions and customs like the language people use, the clothes they wear or the songs they sing
- how people enjoy creative things that other people have made like films, craft and art
A Culture Strategy for Scotland sets out the work we want to do.
This survey is for:
- people who work in cultural organisations and the creative industries
- people who work internationally
- people who would like to work internationally
- organisations from outside of Scotland who have worked with Scottish partners or wish to do so
We want to know what you think about:
- this strategy
- what is happening internationally in the Scottish culture sector and why it is important
- support for international cultural activity
- what would help with things that make working internationally difficult
- where would be the best places to work
The information you give us will help us develop an International Culture Strategy and the work it wants to do.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback