Click 'Accept all cookies' to agree to all cookies that collect anonymous data.
To only allow the cookies that make the site work, click 'Use essential cookies only.' Visit 'Set cookie preferences' to control specific cookies.
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
You asked for information about a Disclosure Scotland contract award notice.
1. What is the Start/End date for this contract?
2. What is the value of this contract?
3. Is this contract a renewal of a previous contract, if so, please provide the previous contract.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide some of the information you have requested. I have provided responses to each of your three questions below:
1. Start date is 25/10/23 and end date is 25/10/25
2. The total value of the two-year contract is £151,200
3. TransUnion held the previous contract which has expired, and this is a new contract replacing the old one. We cannot provide the previous contract due to an exemption under Section 33(1)(b) – Substantial prejudice to commercial interests.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House