- Who is your social media management and monitoring tool supplier?
- Start date and duration of framework/contract with the supplier
- Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
- Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
- The answer to your question is: 1.Our Social Media Management and Monitoring supplier is Precis Media Monitoring Limited (Onclusive).
- Precis Media Monitoring Limited hold a contract with Scottish Government: Scottish Government Media Services Framework (Ref: SP-20-002). This agreement runs from 1st September 2021 to 31st August 2025. Accountant in Bankruptcy pay an annual license fee as part of this contract. Our current licence runs from 11 October 2022 to 10 October 2023.
- The Accountant in Bankruptcy license is derived from the Scottish Government Media Services Framework (Ref: SP-20-002). The total spend under this Framework will be published by the Framework owner, however we cannot disclose the Accountant in Bankruptcy specific license cost as this is commercially sensitive.
- Chief Executive Richard Dennis is the senior official responsible for all public spend at Accountant in Bankruptcy.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide some of the information you have requested because an exemption under section 33(1) (b) (Commercial Interests) of FOISA applies to that information. This exemption applies because disclosure of this particular information would, or would be likely to, prejudice substantially the commercial interests of the of the current contracted supplier. Disclosing this information would be likely to significantly harm their commercial business.
This exemption is subject to the 'public interest test'. Therefore, taking account of all the circumstances of this case, we have considered if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exemption. We have found that, on balance, the public interest lies in favour of upholding the exemption. We recognise that there is some public interest in release as part of open and transparent government and to help account for the expenditure of public money. However, this is outweighed by the public interest in the ability to procure and ensure that the Scottish Government can gain best value contracts consistently.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback