Information in relation to contact centre software systems or hardware.
I enclose a copy of the information you requested below. Please note, the SPPA is not a Council.
- What Software Systems or Hardware are currently used by the Council (please identify each system if more than one is used) for:
- Contact Centres?
SPPA use Netcall’s ‘Liberty’ Contact Centre software.
Same software as above. SPPA are provided with telephony channels and numbers by Core Scottish Government, as part of a broader support package.
- Privileged Access Management?
SPPA do not own/manage access management tools. This is the responsibility of Core Scottish Government who protect the network. Again as part of our broader support package with them.
- Penetration Testing?
Most platforms are health-checked by Core Scottish Government services. This is not part of a formal contract and is done ad hoc, generally once per year. Some external Penetration Testing is currently conducted by NTA Intertek.
- Vulnerability Management scanning tools
As above, SPPA do not undertake security scanning themselves. Core Scottish Government and external contracts are utilised.
- When do the contracts expire for each software system?
- The Netcall contract expiry date is currently 1st April 2023.
- The contract with NTA Intertek will expire Summer 2023.
- All Scottish Government services are likely to continue for the foreseeable as SPPA are an Agency of the Scottish Government.
- Do you have any planned changes or upgrades of the software currently used? If so, when?
- Like all Scottish Government divisions SPPA are expected to take the ‘Cloud First’ approach when renewing or enhancing our existing IT estate. There are several products SPPA may take to cloud in the coming years but none can be remarked upon at this time as no final decision has yet been taken to do so.
- How many agents do you have on your contact centre?
How many users on your telephony solution?
- Who is the person responsible for the identified Software Systems? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
Garry Cossar, Head of People, Strategy and Communications. tel. 01896 893000.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback