With respect to contact between the Constitutional Futures Division and Professor Mark Blyth, 1st May 2021 - date, please provide:
1. The dates of all meetings held, in person or virtual.
2. Any documentation relating to the meetings, including agendas, presentation materials, minutes, notes, or briefings.
3. All correspondence between the Constitutional Futures Division and Professor Mark Blyth, 1st May 2021 - date.
1. One meeting was held on 6 May 2022.
2. Some of the information you have requested is included at Annex A.
Exemptions under Sections 30(b)(ii), 30(c) and 38(1)(b) of FOISA apply to the information requested. The reasons why these exemptions apply are explained in Annex B.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 10 page PDF
- File size
- 271.5 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback