- How many buildings does the Scottish Government estimate to have highly combustible cladding.
- How many buildings have been assessed/are currently being assessed for the presence of highly combustible cladding through the Scottish Government's cladding remediation programme.
- In how many assessed buildings has dangerous cladding been found.
- In how many assessed buildings has cladding been removed.
Upon request for clarification, on 09/05/2023 you confirmed that regarding 'highly combustible' and 'dangerous' cladding you are referring to aluminium composite material (ACM) cladding. Regarding question four, you are referring to removal and remediation.
- An exemption under Section 25 of the FOISA applies to some of the information you have requested. This is because the estimate of buildings with ACM is publicly available in the high rise inventory which can be found at https://www.gov.scot/publications/high-rise-inventory. Paragraphs 12 to 15 provide a summary on the data returned.
- There are 105 buildings in the scope of the cladding remediation programme.
- We are currently aware of five buildings with ACM.
- One building has had an element of cladding removed and remediation is underway.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback