1. How many new permanent hires joined your organisation in 2022?
2. How many new permanent hires came through external providers in 2022?
3. How many team members work in your Recruitment Team?
4. What is your time to hire from adverting to onboarding?
5. What was your attrition rate in 2022?
6. What is your average cost per hire (including attraction and screening) in 2022?
7. How much did you spend with external providers of permanent recruitment in 2022?
8. How many unique agency contractors/temps/interims did you use in 2022?
9. How much did you spend on agency contractors/temps/interims in 2022?
10. Are you meeting your diversity targets? (yes or no)
11. How many candidates applied for roles in 2022? What is your candidate drop-out rate?
12. Which systems do you use for your permanent recruitment process?
2. No permanent hires came through external providers.
4. An average of 135.2 days in 2022/23.
7. No spend, see Q2.
8. 7 individuals.
10. Our equality mainstreaming reports are available on our website at the following link and set out our progress towards our equality outcomes. Scottish Forestry - Equality & Diversity
11. 774 applied & 11 withdrew.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback