The Housing Revenue Account (HRA) is a ring-fenced account in which Local Authorities record all income and expenditure of the authority in respect of houses, buildings and land held for the purposes of providing a council housing service. This income and expenditure includes capital funding.
This advice note sets out the requirement to delegate housing adaptations to Integration Authorities in the context of the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) and as required under the Public Bodies (Joint Working) (Scotland) Act 2014 (the Act).
This note includes background context in relation to the Act. Other sources of help and assistance with implementation have been referenced directly within this Note. This note will cover:
- Background information on the Public Bodies (Joint Working) (Scotland) Act 2014.
- Housing support services - the legal framework
- Adaptions, Aids and Equipment (Equipment and adaptations)
- What must be delegated under the Act
- The implications for housing authorities
- What this means for the Housing Revenue Account
- Adaptions working group
- Sources of further information
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback