The board has been established to implement the Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Action Plan.
Its mission is to create a new national pathway providing visible, consistent and timely mental health and wellbeing services of high quality to support veterans in Scotland, combining equity of access with a rapid response to evidenced need.
The implementation board sets the strategic direction, and provides independent leadership and oversight across the delivery workstreams, ensuring management of risks and issues, and alignment with strategic outcomes and objectives relating to veterans mental health and wellbeing.
- Charles Winstanley, Chair
- Lesley McDowall, Scottish Government
- Jane Menzies, Combat Stress
- Martin Bell, NHS NSS
- Susan Bomphray, Scottish Government
- Thelma Bowers, North Ayrshire HSCP
- Alastair Cook, Scottish Government
- Sharon Findlay, Defence Primary Healthcare Services
- Eric Fraser, Ex-Veterans Commissioner
- Mairi McKinley, NHS Fife
- Jim Miller, NHS Chief Executive
- Neil Morrison, Veterans Scotland
- Julie Murray, Chief Officer Group
- Michelle Ramage, Veterans First Point
- Eddie Follan, COSLA
- Veterans: Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Implementation Board minutes - June 2022
- Veterans: Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Implementation Board minutes - September 2022
- Veterans: Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Implementation Board minutes - December 2022
- Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Implementation Board minutes: March 2023
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback