Role of the group
The establishment of a panel of teachers to discuss key developments in Scottish education and to assess proposals for reducing workload in schools.
This was part of the Education Delivery Plan.
The panel meets on a quarterly basis.
- Clare Bryden, Principal Teacher (Literacy), Argyll & Bute Council (on secondment)
- Catrìona Chaimbeul, Depute Headteacher, Glasgow Gaelic School, Glasgow
- James Cook, Depute Headteacher, Crown Primary School, Inverness
- Deborah Davidson, Joint Headteacher, Duloch Primary School and Calaiswood Special School, Dunfermline
- Scott Duncan, Principal Teacher (Social Subjects, Acting), The Waid Academy, Anstruther
- Jenny Kerr, Class Teacher, Craigdhu Primary School, Milngavie
- John Reilly, Strategic Lead for the Attainment Challenge, South Lanarkshire Council (on secondment)
- Stephen Ross, Headteacher, Beath High School, Cowdenbeath
- Gareth Surgey, Class Teacher (Design and Technology) Queen Anne High School, Dunfermline
- Andrew Travis, Headteacher, Meldrum Academy, Inverurie
- Ellen Turnbull, Headteacher, Our Lady and St Joseph's Primary School, Coatbridge
- Pauline Walker, Headteacher, Royal High School, Edinburgh
- Teacher Panel meeting: minutes March 2018
- Teacher Panel meeting: minutes December 2017
- Teacher Panel meeting: minutes September 2017
- Teacher Panel meeting: minutes June 2017
- Teacher Panel meeting: minutes March 2017
- Teacher Panel meeting: minutes December 2016
- Teacher Panel meeting: minutes October 2016
- Teacher Panel meeting: minutes August 2016