SRDP 2014 - 2020 Rural Development Operational Committee
The bi-annual Rural Development Operational Committee (RDOC) is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the Scottish Rural Development Programme (SRDP).
It formally acts as the monitoring committee for the SRDP as required by the rural development regulation.
The Scottish Government, as managing authority, is responsible for chairing and inviting organisations to join the Committee.
Members of the RDOC include the managing authority, stakeholder organisations, programme delivery partners, secretariat and observers from the European Commission.
The RDOC will:
- monitor the quality of the implementation of the programme and monitor the programme by means of financial, output and target indicators
- examine the implementation of the information and publicity strategy
- consider and approve the annual implementation report (AIR)
- be consulted and give an opinion on amendments to the programme proposed by the managing authority
- participate in the Scottish Rural Network to exchange information on programme implementation
Minutes and papers from the Committee meetings from April 2018 onwards are at the bottom of this page under Documents.
Representatives from the following organisations make up the committee:
- Community Woodlands Association
- Scottish Enterprise
- Local Action Groups
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities
- Scottish Crofting Federation
- Scottish Islands Group
- NFU Scotland
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise
- Scottish Lands and Estates
- New Entrants
- Highlands and Islands Agricultural Support Group
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- National Trust for Scotland
- Scottish Environment Link
- Scottish Natural Heritage