Salmon Interactions Working Group
Initially the group will:
- look at the conclusions and any emerging recommendations from the parliamentary inquiries into farmed salmon in Scotland
- evaluate current Scottish Government policy and advice governing wild/farmed salmon sea lice interactions, and review the existing and planned projects around the interactions
- make recommendations, including a delivery plan of agreed actions and timescales, for a future interactions approach.
The minutes of this working group are available in our website archive.
The membership of the group is supported by the Scottish Salmon Producer's Organisation and Fisheries Management Scotland.
- aquaculture and wild fisheries sectors
- Scottish Environment Link (SELINK)
- Marine Scotland
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA)
- Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH)