Low Carbon Infrastructure Transition Programme Board
Role of the group
The Low Carbon Infrastructure Transition Programme (LCITP) Board was established in 2015 to ensure that the LCITP delivers against its high-level objectives, as well as the targets and ambitions as set out within the European Structural and Investment Funds application process.
The Board meets at least twice a year. Find more information in the LCITP terms of reference.
- Chairperson: Chris Stark, Director for Energy and Climate Change, Scottish Government
- Learning / Programme Assurance Member: Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Principal and Vice Chancellor, University of Strathclyde
- Legal / Programme Assurance Member: Kate Turner, Legal Director, Pinsent Masons LLP
- Senior Public Sector Director: Barry White, Chief Executive, Scottish Futures Trust
- Senior Private Sector Director:Maggie McGinlay, Director of Energy and Low Carbon Technologies, Scottish Enterprise
- Senior Community Sector Director:Calum Davidson, Director of Energy and Low Carbon, Highlands & Islands Enterprise
- Investment and Cross Sector Director: Sue Kearns, Acting Deputy Director for Energy Deployment Division, Scottish Government
- Programme Senior Responsible Officer: Anna Kynaston, LCITP Programme Director, Scottish Government
- Programme Manager (To be confirmed): LCITP, Scottish Government