Low Carbon Infrastructure Transition Programme Board
The Low Carbon Infrastructure Transition Programme (LCITP) Board was established in 2015 to ensure that the LCITP delivers against its high-level objectives, as well as the targets and ambitions as set out within the European Structural and Investment Funds application process.
The Board meets at least twice a year. Find more information in the LCITP terms of reference.
- Chairperson: Chris Stark, Director for Energy and Climate Change, Scottish Government
- Learning / Programme Assurance Member: Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Principal and Vice Chancellor, University of Strathclyde
- Legal / Programme Assurance Member: Kate Turner, Legal Director, Pinsent Masons LLP
- Senior Public Sector Director: Peter Reekie, Chief Executive, Scottish Futures Trust
- Senior Private Sector Director:Maggie McGinlay, Director of Energy and Low Carbon Technologies, Scottish Enterprise
- Senior Community Sector Director:Calum Davidson, Director of Energy and Low Carbon, Highlands & Islands Enterprise
- Investment and Cross Sector Director: Sue Kearns, Acting Deputy Director for Energy Deployment Division, Scottish Government
- Programme Senior Responsible Officer: Anna Kynaston, LCITP Programme Director, Scottish Government
- Programme Manager (To be confirmed): LCITP, Scottish Government