Infrastructure Investment Board
Role of the group
We established the Infrastructure Investment Board (IIB) in November 2010 to take an executive role in infrastructure governance, working alongside individual portfolio investment boards.
The IIB aims to stengthen strategic direction, prioritisation and oversight to ensure coherent advice and successful delivery of an effective, fiscally sustainable programme which maximises Ministers' ambition for infrastructure investment.
The IIB meets four times a year, in February, May, August and October.
- Alyson Stafford, DG Scottish Exchequer
- Liz Ditchburn, DG Economy
- Gordon Wales, Chief Financial Officer
- Ainslie McLaughlin, Director Procurement and Commercial
- Peter Reekie, Chief Executive, Scottish Futures Trust
- Lesley Fraser, Director for Housing and Social Justice
- Gary Gillespie, Chief Economic Adviser
- John McNairney, Chief Planner
- Roy Brannen, Chief Executive, Transport Scotland
- Rachel Gwyon, Deputy Director, Infrastructure and Investment
- Hugh McKay, SG non-executive director