The group is made up of people from organisations that are involved in providing, regulating and working within social care support in Scotland.
It has two main roles:
- to give leadership to the adult social reform programme
- to speak up for adult social care support reform
Its job is to make changes to adult social care support, ensure that projects run on time and that money is used well.
They also have look at things like the risks involved and how they can stop these things if they happen.
The Leadership Alliance works with the People-led Policy Panel, the Programme Delivery Team, the Scottish Government and COSLA officials to make the changes.
The group meets every two months. This may change in the future.
- Jamie MacDougall, Scottish Government
- Lorna Ascroft, Scottish Government
- John Wood, CoSLA
- Iona Colvin, head Social Work Adviser for the Scottish Government
- David Lynch, head of Integration Board Chief Officers Group
- Karen Hedge, Scottish Care
- Andy Kerr, Coalition of Care and Service Providers (CCPS)
- Joanna Macdonald, Social Work Scotland (SWS)
- Peter Macleod, Care Inspectorate
- Laura Lamb, Scottish Social Services Council
- Diana Hekerem, Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS)
- Julie Welsh, Scotland Excel
- Mike Kirby, Unison
- Claire Cairns, Coalition of Carers Scotland
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback