Active Scotland Development Group
The Active Scotland Development Group was established in November 2018.
The remit of the Group is to:
- provide a challenge function to the Active Scotland Delivery Group on new or revised delivery actions or approaches
- advise on development of policy directly or indirectly related to physical activity in line with up to date evidence
- promote key messages to the wider stakeholder community
- drive forward translation of national aspirations to local delivery
The Group meets quarterly and is chaired by Professor Nanette Mutrie, head of the Physical Activity for Health Research Centre at Edinburgh University.
- Community Leisure Scotland
- Paths for All
- NHS Health Scotland
- Directors of Public Health
- Transport Scotland
- Scottish Sports Association
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- Education Scotland