First Home Fund
Collection of documents relating to the First Home Fund shared equity scheme.
The First Home Fund is now closed. The Low Cost Initiative for First Time Buyers (LIFT) continues to be available to support prospective buyers.
The First Home Fund is a shared equity pilot scheme to provide first-time buyers with up to £25,000 to help them buy a property that meets their needs and is located in the area where they want to live.
Information for buyers
Information for homebuying professionals
- First Home Fund: applicant journey flowchart
- First Home Fund - administrative procedures for agents: guidance
- First Home Fund: award letter
- First Home Fund: guidance for lenders
- First Home Fund: standing instructions
- First Home Fund: sustainability calculator
- First Home Fund: scheme overview
- After Sale Shared Equity Procedures
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback