The ICT Products portfolio consists of the following national framework agreements:
Each of the national frameworks has been awarded following collaboration and extensive engagement with key stakeholders across Scottish public sector, and the supply base. User Intelligence Groups (UIGs) were established for each national procurement exercise and contain representation from each sector.
The frameworks are available to all Scottish public and third sector bodies, and provide the following benefits:
- maximising efficiency through collaboration
- availability of a wide range of devices to meet end user requirements
- significant cash savings
- reduced carbon emissions through the inclusion of latest environmental and energy efficiency certifications
- address ethical, social, economic, environmental and sustainability issues
- improving SME access to public sector contracts.
Organisations are encouraged to contribute to their own vision for a cost effective, sustainable and energy efficient ICT estate by purchasing through the National frameworks.
If you have any comments or suggestions, or would like more information, please get in touch with our team.
- Liz Thomson (ICT Product Portfolio Manager): 0131 244 8145
- Karen Pow (ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist): 0131 244 8121
- Bryan Dodds (ICT Product Portfolio Specialist): 0131 244 6290