1. https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ssi/2012/162/contents/made and as amended by (and add in 2016 Regulations)
3. A trans woman with a UK Gender Recognition Certificate or with gender recognition from another EU Member State is legally a woman.
5. The Gender Representation on Public Boards (Scotland) Act 2018 (Reports) Regulations 2020/120
6. https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ssi/2012/162/contents/made, as amended by [add link to the 2016 Regs]
17. This relates only to the single authority Regional Transport Partnerships (RTPs), Swestrans and Zettrans. Scottish Ministers expectations in this regard were set out in the guidance on membership at the time the RTPs were established. Para 63 refers. https://www.transport.gov.scot/media/47165/scotlands-transport-future-regional-transport-partnerships-guidance-on-membership.pdf