- 15 Apr 2020
Aquaculture Hardship Fund details
- To apply for a grant under the aquaculture hardship fund, applicants are required to demonstrate that the business operates on a full time basis have suffered hardship as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Full time aquaculture businesses are defined as any authorised and active business that has recorded sales of aquaculture products either £15,000 (or more) for shellfish and £20,000 (or more) for trout in 2019.
- First grant payment will cover two months and will be equivalent to 50% of the average monthly gross revenue from sales of aquaculture products in 2019 of each business.
- Businesses are required to supply sale invoices and accounting information for 2019 and 2020 to support their application, along with their Aquaculture Production Business authorisation.
- Successful applicants will be expected to pass-on funds to employees, as appropriate.
- Businesses who are not eligible can make enquires and these will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This is a fast moving environment with new support being announced day by day; if new streams of funding achieving the same outcomes are subsequently announced by the UK or Scottish Governments, then to allow us to redirect that money to other people in need elsewhere in the current emergency, we may ask you to repay some or all of this grant.
If you have any queries then please email firstname.lastname@example.org