Our most recent publications are:
In addition to those publications listed above, local government capital expenditure data is published in Scottish Local Authority Capital Expenditure.
The provisional timetable for our next set of publications is as follows:
- Provisional Outturn and Budget Estimate (POBE) Statistics, 2017 (27 June 2017)
- Capital Provisional Outturn and Budget Estimates (CPOBE), 2017 (27 June 2017)
- Non-domestic Rates Revaluation Appeals - Scotland, 2017 -18 Quarter 1 (30 August 2017)
- Council Tax Reduction in Scotland, April to June 2017 (September 2017)
- Non-domestic Rates Relief Statistics for Small Business in Scotland, 2017 (October 2017)
- Council Tax Base, 2017 (October 2017)
- Council Tax Reduction in Scotland, July to September 2017 (December 2017)
- Scottish Local Government Finance Statistics, 2016-17 (February 2018)
- Council Tax Collection Statistics, 2017-18 (June 2018)
- Council Tax Reduction in Scotland, 2017-18 (June 2018)
Recent statistical publications on Local Government Finance, including background information, and other selected sources.
Background data and tables are available in Excel format.
Data Supplier Area
Guidance and forms for our data suppliers.
Methods and Background
Methodology and background information to Local Government Finance statistics.
Consultation - ScotStat
Consultation and planning arrangements for Local Government Finance statistical collections.
Related Areas and Links
Associated areas on the Scottish Government website, and other key links for further information.
Our contact information.