Housing Statistics for Scotland - Management of Local Authority Housing
Management of Local Authority Housing
The management of local authority housing tables contain information on:
- Housing Lists
- Local Authority Vacant Stock
The lettings and evictions returns were issued to local authorities for completion each quarter, until the first quarter of 2007, when they became annual data collections, and they now form part of the Housing Statistics Annual Return.
Previously published quarterly tables for lettings and evictions are available on request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings of local authority dwellings tables contain:
- local authority time series tables of vacancies arising and permanent lettings made during each year from 2001-02
- national summary of lettings by source of tenant and type of dwelling
- lets and vacancies by local authority area
- lets to homeless households by local authority area
- lets by type of tenancy
- Grounds for granting Short Scottish Secure Tenancies (SSSTs) (collected for the first time in 2012-13)
Evictions of local authority tenants - national and local authority time series of evictions, and detailed tables of eviction actions against local authority tenants, from 2001-02 to current year.
Housing lists - change in local authority housing lists for financial years 2000-01 to current year.
- Local authority dwellings can be vacant for a variety of reasons, such as being part of a planned disposal or modernisation/repair programme, or in low demand areas.
Local authority vacant stock - local authority vacant stock by length of vacancy and reason for vacancy
Page updated: Thursday, December 01, 2016