Scottish Neighbourhood Statistics
Housing Statistics for Scotland - Key Information and Summary Tables
Key Information and Summary Tables
A range of key housing information and summary tables for Scotland and local authority area. Information is either provided by calendar year or financial year.
- Key Indicators - Scotland level annual summary of information provided in detail elswhere in HSfS eg. New Build, RtB sales, local authority housing
- Stock by Tenure - An annual estimate of the tenure of the Scottish Dwelling Stock
- LA Summary - Dwellings, local authority dwellings and rent levels and housing benefit recipients by local authority area.
Key information and summary tables
- Key indicators - calendar year time series from 1996 to 2013 or 2014 - financial year time series from 1995-96 to 2013-14 or 2015-16
- Estimated stock of dwellings by tenure - calendar year time series from 1993 to 2000 and financial year time series from 2001-02 to 2013-14. Please note the change in methodology from 2001. These figures will be updated in late September 20016 when the Scottish Household Survey is published.
- Summary information for local authority areas (including numbers on council tax register, housing benefit recipients, weekly local authority rents)
Page updated: Tuesday, September 13, 2016