- Full expenses and itinerary for Nicola Sturgeon's trip to London on March 20 2023, including hotel costs and transport costs.
- All correspondence (including calls, emails and whatsapps) between the Scottish Government, Nicola Sturgeon, her office, her special advisers and ITV/Loose Women producers regarding her appearance on Loose Women.
- How much did the Scottish Government spend on Nicola Sturgeon's leaving party in Edinburgh/what gifts has she declared following/during her departure?
- Is Nicola Sturgeon keeping use of her ministerial car now she has left her role as First Minister? If so, what is the justification for this.
- Details of all Ministerial engagements and expenses are proactively published by the Scottish Government, including the costs of travel and accommodation. The information can be accessed at the below link: https://www.gov.scot/collections/ministerial-engagements-travel-and-gifts/
An exemption(s) under section(s) 27 (1) of FOISA applies to some the information you have requested. This exemption can be applied when it is the intention of the relevant Scottish public authority to publish the information no later than 12 weeks after the date on which the request was made.
- Please find attached Annex A
- No costs were borne by the Scottish Government
- On demitting office, a First Minister no longer has access or use of the Government Car Service.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- File size
- 481.1 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback