- 27 Jun 2018
Contract status: in progress
Dates of contract: 27 June 2018 to 24 December 2021
Category: ICT Networks - national
This dynamic purchasing system (DPS) is for the provision of telephony services. it is a multi-lot arrangement providing a full range of services across three lots.
The DPS operates in a similar way to a framework, however, it is an electronic process and suppliers can apply to join the DPS at any time.
Suppliers wishing to join should register with PCS and PCS-Tender and the contract notice will remain open throughout the lifetime of the DPS. Further information can be found in the attached buyer and supplier guides.
Contracts will be awarded via call-offs, issued by Scottish public sector organisations through the DPS, inviting suppliers to tender for in scope services.
What is in scope
- lot 1 – traditional telephony
- lot 2 – IP telephony
- lot 3 – enterprise bundled services (includes other telephony services, for example, mobile voice and data services and unified communications as well as the services available through lots 1 and 2)
Note: more than one telephony service will need to be purchased to qualify as a procurement of a bundle.
Who can use this
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The benefits of the dynamic purchasing system are:
- easy access for public sector bodies to a full range of telephony services
- easy access for suppliers
encouraging small and medium-sized enterprise participation
encouraging strong competition
- suppliers can join the DPS at any time, provided they meet the selection criteria
- streamlined procurement via electronic process
- access to wide range of suppliers and services
- all suppliers have third party cyber accreditation or equivalent
A list of supplier details is attached.
See the attached buyer and supplier guides for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to the Scottish Procurement contact listed below.
See our guide to dynamic purchasing systems.
- File type
- 8 page PDF
- 1.2 MB
- File type
- 12 page PDF
- 480.4 kB