Supporting displaced people from Ukraine

Information on visa schemes, travel, healthcare, housing, employment and education for displaced people from Ukraine.

Children and education

Accessing education

All children resident in Scotland are entitled to a school education, including provision of early learning and childcare.

The Educational Institute of Scotland has more information to help guide parents and children on school education in Scotland.

Support for University Studies

Student support regulations are being changed to extend support from the new academic year for individuals who have applied for leave under the Ukraine Family Scheme or Homes for Ukraine Scheme.



Related content

Back to top