1. Glasgow, Hawick, Greenock, Perth, Edinburgh, Dundee and Stirling
2. Scottish Government (2017). Social Security Experience Panels: About Your Benefits and You – Quantitative Research Findings. [Online] Available at: www.gov.scot/Publications/2017/11/7769/
3. Scottish Government (2018). Social Security Experience Panels: Who is in the panels and their experiences so far. [Online] Available at: www.gov.scot/Publications/2018/10/3083/
4. Respondents were able to select more than one response to this question. The percentages are of all respondents, not disabled ones.
5. 17 per cent of the Scottish population lives in rural areas
6. Participants had experience of applying for (themselves or someone else) or receiving these benefits within the last 3 years, but were not necessarily in receipt of the benefit at the time of the survey.
7. Scottish Government (2018). Social Security Experience Panels: Who is in the panels and their experiences so far. [Online] Available at: www.gov.scot/Publications/2018/10/3083
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback