1. For example, next of kin data
2. Registration of Deaths and Still-births, available at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/part/1/crossheading/registration-of-deaths-and-stillbirths-etc/enacted
4. Section 87(2) of Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973
6. Section 87(2) of Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973
8. See paragraph 1(3) of Schedule 28 to the Coronavirus Act 2020.
9. See paragraphs 1(4) - (6) of Schedule 28 to the Coronavirus Act 2020.
10. “The data protection legislation” has the same meaning as the Data Protection Act 2018 (s.3).
11. Normal storage capacity without additional temporary measures.
12. The following list are just examples of directions that may be given rather than an exhaustive list.
13. List what services you require the addressee to provide, be specific and precise so that the addressee knows what is required of them.
13. These are only examples taken from the wording of the Act but are not an exclusive list. List here clearly and specifically what you want the addressee to provide and how they are to provide that, for example be clear about the extent of any premises, where vehicles or equipment are required to be taken or if they will be collected etc.
14. Specify whether it is a direction to bury or cremate and where.
16. Insert here either authority or Scottish Ministers or both if relevant
17. As above.
15. Include here any information necessary as a result of the variation.