- 5 Jun 2019
The sessions take place in a number of venues across Scotland and London, with 7:30am arrival for breakfast, for 8.00am start. Register to take part by clicking on the links below:
- Edinburgh: Monday 17 June at Signet Library, Parliament Square, EH1 1RF
- Glasgow: Monday 24 June at Merchant's House of Glasgow, 7 West George Street, G2 1BA
- Inverness: Tuesday 25 June at Eden Court Theatre (MacLean Room), IV3 5SA
- Galashiels: Tuesday 9 July at Scottish Borders Campus, Nether Road, TD1 3HE
- London: Wednesday 7 August at Scotland House, 58 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DS
- Aberdeen: Wednesday 14 August at Jurys Inn, Union Square Guild Street, AB11 5RG
Sessions are free to attend and open to all stakeholders.
Benny Higgins will provide an update on the progress and thinking around the Scottish National Investment Bank, as well as answering questions. This is an opportunity to share your views to help inform proposals for the Scottish National Investment Bank.
The events will include an update on the development of the missions for the Scottish National Investment Bank and we would welcome your views on how a mission-orientated approach to investment can support the Scottish Government in tackling wider societal challenges.
More information: Scottish National Investment Bank