Scottish Local Government Financial Statistics 2010-11
A comprehensive overview of Local Authority financial activity
This document is part of a collection
1. A breakdown of Revenue income by Local Authority and by Main Service for 2010-11 can be found in Annex B. A detailed breakdown of Capital Income by Local Authority for 2010-11 can be found in Annex C.
2. For a complete list of the rolled up revenue grants for the 2008-09 local government finance revenue settlement, refer to the Finance Circular No. 6/2007, available on the Scottish Government website, http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Government/local-government/17999/lgf2008-2011.
3. For more information on late collections of Council Tax please see the Council Tax Collection Statistics 2010-11 publication, http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Local-Government-Finance/PubScottishCounTaxStats
4. More information on NDR relief can be found via this link: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Government/local-government/17999/11199.
5. For a detailed breakdown of General Fund Income and Expenditure, of General Fund Expenditure per Local Authority and of the changes in Net Revenue Expenditure per Local Authority, refer to Annexes F, G, and H.
Email: Bruce Golding
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback