References and notes
1. ASH Scotland. Up in smoke: The economic cost of tobacco in Scotland. November 2010. www.ashscotland.org.uk/media/4634/Up_in_smoke_Nov2010_web.pdf
2. Koplan JP and Mackay J. Curtailing tobacco use: first we need to know the numbers. The Lancet 380 (9842):629-30. 2012.
3. World Health Organization. WHO report on the global tobacco epidemic, 2013: Enforcing bans on tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship. See apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/85381/1/WHO_NMH_PND_13.2_eng.pdf?ua=1
4. ScotPHO Smoking Ready Reckoner - 2011 Edition. See: www.scotpho.org.uk/publications/reports-and-papers/868-smoking-ready-reckoner.
6. National Performance Framework: Changes to the National Indicator Set Edinburgh: Scottish Government, 2012. www.gov.scot/About/Performance/scotPerforms/NIchanges See also: www.scotlandperforms.com
7. Creating a Tobacco-free Generation: A Tobacco Control Strategy for Scotland. Edinburgh: Scottish Government, 2013. www.scotland.gov.uk/Resource/0041/00417331.pdf
13. Gray A & Leyland A. Chapter 4: Smoking. In Bromley, C., Bradshaw, P. and Given, L. [eds.] The 2008 Scottish Health Survey - Volume 1: Main Report. Edinburgh: Scottish Government. 2009. www.gov.scot/Publications/2009/09/28102003/0
14. Gray A & Leyland A. Chapter 4: Smoking. In Rutherford, L., Hinchliffe, S. and Sharp, C. [eds.] The Scottish Health Survey 2012 - Volume 1: Main Report. Edinburgh: Scottish Government. 2013. www.gov.scot/Publications/2013/09/3684
Email: Julie Landsberg
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback