1. The last time the Scottish Government’s Council of Economic Advisors met
2. The minutes of all meeting of the Council since March 2021
3. The number personnel changes to the Council since March 2021
4. The number of times that Scottish Government Ministers have met with the Council since March 2021
The Scottish Government's Council of Economic Advisers met for the final time in March 2021. Minutes of that meeting can be found at Council of Economic Advisers minutes: March 2021 - gov.scot (www.gov.scot). The Council of Economic Advisers was formally disbanded in July 2021. There were no changes to the members of the Council following the March 2021 meeting and the Council being disbanded in July 2021. Scottish Ministers did not meet with the Council between the final meeting in March 2021 and the Council being disbanded in July 2021.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have some of the information you have requested. There were no meetings of the Council of Economic Advisers after March 2021 and therefore there are no minutes of meetings following this date.
You may be interested in the following groups:
- Advisory Council for Economic Transformation - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
- National Strategy for Economic Transformation Delivery Board - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
- Expert Panel Commentary on the Implications of the UK Government Fiscal Statements for the Scottish Budget
- Business: New Deal for Business Group - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback