Land acquisition powers and land ownership restrictions in European countries: evidence review
The research looks at how countries have changed their land ownership laws and the extent to which that complies with the right to property included in the European Convention on Human Rights.
Appendix B: European Convention on Human Rights Cases Reviewed
Land Restrictions (part 3) Case Study European Convention on Human Rights Cases Reviewed:
- Affaire Hentrich c. France App 13616/88 - 1994.
- Affaire Aycaguer c. France 8806/12 - 2017.
- Affaire R.P. v. France App 10271/02 - 2010.
- Affaire Pascaud c. France 19535/08 - 2012.
- L.H. v. France App 13616/88.
- H. v. France App 13616/88.
- Fernandez et Autres v. France App 28440/05.
- Åland (Finland):
- Ekholm v. Finland 68050/01.
- Sundqvist v Finland 75602/01.
- Bäckström v. Finland 27894/95.
- Case of Darby v Sweden 11581/85.
- J.R. v Switzerland 12929/87.
- M. E. and B. v. Switzerland 16712/90.
- Heinz v The contracting states party to the European Patent Convention… 21090/92.
- Hug-Vonwald v. Switzerland 18051/91 19115/91.
- Ocelot S.A. v Switzerland 20873/92. Available only in French.
- D.B. & Ma.B v Switzerland 58252/15. Available only in French.
- Athletics South Africa v. Switzerland 17670/21.
- Valcke v. Switzerland 57476/19. Available only in French.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback