3. SHPN Sexual and Reproductive Health Leads: COVID19 Recovery Plan for Specialist Sexual Health Services in Scotland, June 2020
4. The Scottish Health Protection Network Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinical Leads published a Triage policy document on 20th March to guide sexual health services during lockdown. This document was in line with national guidance issued by the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) and British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)
5. Needle Exchange Surveillance Initiative (NESI) 2019-20 unpublished data, Public Health Scotland
7. (Natsal COVID study 2021, Unpublished data)
10. Lewis, R., Blake, C., McMellon C., Riddell J., Graham C., Mitchell K. (2021). Understanding young people's use and non-use of condoms and contraception: A co-developed, mixed-methods study with 16-24 year olds in Scotland. Final report from CONUNDRUM (CONdom and CONtraception UNDerstandings: Researching Uptake and Motivations). MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit: University of Glasgow.
12. CONUNDRUM – a study commissioned by NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, NHS Lanarkshire and NHS Lothian, in partnership with Scottish Government, to provide insight into the social context shaping use and non-use of condoms and contraception among young people in Scotland.
13. Estcourt C et al. Population-level effectiveness of a national HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis programme in Men who have sex with men. AIDS, online ahead of print, 11 January 2021 (open access). doi: 10.1097/QAD.0000000000002790
14. Grimshaw C et al. Implementation of a national HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis service is associated with changes in characteristics of people with newly diagnosed HIV: a retrospective cohort study. Sexually Transmitted Infections, online ahead of print, 13 January 2021 (open access). http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/sextrans-2020-054732