- 5 Oct 2021
Attendees and apologies
- Lorna McCall
- Neil Rawlins – minute taker
- Louise Cullum
- Christopher Murphy
- Robin Fallas
- Nora Kellock
- John Thompson
- Nicola Kerr
- Martin Browne
- David Gourlay
- Alessia Morris
- Nicola Rinaldi
Items and actions
Summary of actions arising
- MacRoberts to draw up an agreement between RDS and PHS = RF
- PHS and UoE to review their arrangements - LMcC/NK (UoE)
- Nicola Rinaldi (PHS lawyer) be invited to next IG meeting - NK (SG)
Minutes and actions from the previous meeting
Minutes from previous meeting were agreed. Outstanding/ongoing actions were noted and updated as necessary.
Update on RDS
- new starters
- RSH update
- IG – mow split into two work streams, pathway one and pathway two
- HSC-PBPP and SPBPP – continues BAU
- Digital Health is being led by SG
- the Bayes Centre will be the office location for RDS
- OSCR application – waiting on appointment of PHS trustee
A decision regarding Ministerial direction for PHS is in hand and expected to be complete by early August.
MVP – RDS launch in September and build upon arrangements with EPCC, eDRIS and NRS.
Formal contract between PHS and NRS could not be located, suspected there is a suite of agreements between eDRIS and NRS.
- MacRoberts to draw up an agreement between RDS and PHS for launch
- PHS and UoE to review their arrangements
Post MVP work to be continued working groups for MVP, IG, ADR and RSH. Potential future RDS members identified as the Universities of Aberdeen and Dundee. It was noted that there was a certain nervousness across the NHS regarding IG.
- Nicola Rinaldi (PHS lawyer) be invited to next IG meeting