- 5 Oct 2021
Attendees and apologies
- Neil Rawlins – minute taker
- Louise Cullum
- Christopher Murphy
- Robin Fallas
- Nora Kellock
- John Thompson
- Nicola Kerr
- Martin Browne
- Alessia Morris
- Nicola Rinaldi
- Lorna McCall
Items and actions
Summary of actions arising
- OSCR application - 'societal wellbeing' MacRoberts to follow up with PHS and circulate a proposal to the three trustees - RF/LMcC
- members agreement - workplace policies - what can be postponed until a later date - MacRoberts to explore with PHS - CM
- RDS/PHS agreements - letter recording what each organisation does - MacRoberts
Minutes and actions from the previous meeting
Minutes from previous meeting were agreed. Outstanding / ongoing actions were noted and updated as necessary.
OSCR registration: progress report
MacRoberts consulted OSCR on:
- ministerial control
- public benefit test
The question of the wording in the Objects ‘societal wellbeing’ was discussed. It was felt that the wording of the Objects was too health focussed for SG and UoE and that there should be a wider emphasis than just health. It was suggested that the initial health focus would evolve over time to become wider.
- MacRoberts to follow this up with PHS and then circulate a suggestion to the three trustees this week
Members agreement: progress report
This has been discussed by PHS
Additional points had been flagged up by PHS, eg workplace policies and are they suitable for PHS. A decision is expected shortly
- workplace policies - what can be postponed until a later date – MacRoberts to explore with PHS
MVP: requirements for the move from RDS as a shell company to launch and implementation of structural changes
A soft launch between now and 30 September.
The website offering to include information signposting.
MacRoberts note the RDS / PHS agreement update with a proposal that a letter is produced recording what each organisation does.
- RDS/PHS agreements - letter recording what each organisation does
There was no other AOCB and the meeting closed.