Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997 Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas)(Scotland) Act 1997: report to the Scottish Ministers
Report by David Buylla, a reporter appointed by the Scottish Ministers.
Report to the Scottish Ministers
Report by David Buylla, a reporter appointed by the Scottish Ministers
- Case reference: NA-EDB-051
- Site Address: 553–555 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh, EH11 2QX
- Application by Kiltane Developments Limited
- Application for planning permission 20/00619/FUL dated 7 February 2020, called-in by notice dated 13 November 2020
- The development proposed: erection of mixed-use development comprising residential flats, purpose-built student accommodation, associated car parking, cycle parking, landscaping and infrastructure; change of use of existing car showroom to class 1 and class 2 uses
- Proposal considered by written submissions, the consideration of a video recording of the site and surroundings that was submitted by the applicant on 1 February 2021, on which comments from other parties were sought, and three rounds of further written submissions dealing with flood risk and other matters.
Date of this report and recommendation: 14 July 2021
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback