- 1 Jul 2017
Contract status: in progress
Dates of contract: 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2021
Category: media, marketing, design and print
This framework agreement is for the provision of public relations services. It covers the provision of all public relations services including the planning, creative approach, project delivery and evaluation of public relations activity as required by individual framework public bodies.
What is in scope
Public relations requirements may include, either individually or in combination:
- strategic planning
- media relations and briefing
- media partnerships
- digital, social media and blogger relations
- partnerships and promotions
- content creation
- sponsorship activation
- stakeholder engagement and liaison
- crisis and issues management
- events and exhibition support
- media training for spokespeople
- evaluation and media monitoring
- press trip organisation
- media Intelligence
- implementation of media events
Who can use this
The framework is open to the following public sector bodies:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The benefits for public bodies using the framework are :
- opportunity to have a co-ordinated approach across the Scottish public sector
- opportunity for framework public bodies to learn and liaise and share best practice
- value for money savings
- all suppliers confirmed no inappropriate use of zero hours contracts, pay the above the living wage and offer a range of workforce benefits
- 3x1 Public Relations
- Muckle Media Ltd
- Pagoda Public Relations Ltd
- Smarts Communicate
- Stripe PR & Communications
Full contact details of all the suppliers is contained in the attached buyer’s guide.
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.