The study would not have been possible without the contributions of a range of colleagues, across several organisations.
We are particularly grateful to the schools who agreed to take part in the evaluation, especially the school leads in each participating area. In addition we would also like to thank:
- School staff, students and trainers who participated in fieldwork;
- Site leads, co-ordinators and DECIPHer-IMPACT Ltd staff for their endless enthusiasm and support to conduct the evaluation, especially the cost analysis component;
- The Research Advisory Group for their advice and support;
- Local Authority Research and Development leads who helped us secure research permissions to work in schools;
- Our Scottish Government and Chief Scientist's Office (CSO) Project Managers (Fiona MacDonald, James Niven, Siobhan MacKay and Diane Brockie) for their support and assistance;
- Finally we would like to thank Sue Fair who managed study administration and data entry and Aileen Paton who helped to prepare the final report.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback