- How much has it cost the Scottish Government to move Nicola Sturgeon and her belongings out of Bute House in anticipation of the new First Minister moving in? Breakdown of these costs.
- Supply Nicola Sturgeon's diary of events in March up until she leaves her role as First Minister.
- Any correspondence (including emails, whatsapps, phone calls) between outside organisations and Nicola Sturgeon and her private office over last two weeks about her leaving her role as First Minister.
- As of the date of the request, no such costs were incurred.
- Details of all Ministerial engagements and expenses are proactively published by the Scottish Government, including the costs of travel and accommodation. The information can be accessed at the below link: https://www.gov.scot/collections/ministerial-engagements-travel-and-gifts/
An exemption(s) under section(s) 27 (1) of FOISA applies to some the information you have requested. This exemption can be applied when it is the intention of the relevant Scottish public authority to publish the information no later than 12 weeks after the date on which the request was made.
- While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the costs of locating, retrieving and providing the information requested would exceed the upper cost limit of £600.
Under section 12 of FOISA public authorities are not required to comply with a request for information if the authority estimates that the cost of complying would exceed the upper cost limit, which is currently set at £600 by Regulations made under section 12.
You may, however, wish to consider reducing the scope of your request in order that the costs can be brought below £600. For example, you could narrow the scope of emails you are requesting as this would limit the number of emails within the scope of the request. You may also find it helpful to look at the Scottish Information Commissioner’s ‘Tips for requesting information under FOI and the EIRs’ on his website at: http://www.itspublicknowledge.info/YourRights/Tipsforrequesters.aspx.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback