- How many secondary schools have been contacted regarding the Scottish Government’s pledged pilot scheme for free school meals in secondary schools
- What schools or local authorities have been contacted? (Please list in table, broken down by local authority)
- All internal Scottish Government correspondence relating to the aforementioned pilot scheme
- All correspondence between the Scottish Government, COSLA and individual local authorities relating to the aforementioned scheme
The answer to your questions is as follows:
1) & 2) At this time no secondary schools have been contacted regarding the pilot scheme for free school meals in secondary schools. Therefore this information is not held.
3) I have enclosed all internal correspondence that refers to a potential pilot at secondary.
4) This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 7 page PDF
- File size
- 302.5 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback