Personal Assistant Employers Handbook Easy Read

What you need to know about employing personal assistants

What will my local authority do?


Your local authority will ask a social worker or care worker to find out what your social care needs are.

information and support

If they think you need social care support you will be given information and support to pick the self-directed support option that is right for you.

information needed to make your choice

They need to give you the information you need to make your choice.


Email: Allie Cherry

Back to top