1. An apartment is classified as any habitable room, but does not include kitchens, bathrooms, box rooms, utility rooms or hallways. Glass conservatories do not qualify as an apartment
2. Sellers do not need to provide a Home Report if their property is classified as either 'new housing' or 'newly converted premises'. New housing includes homes that may be sold 'off-plan' to the first purchaser or sold to the first occupier. And newly converted premises means a property which is being, or has been, converted to a home if it has not previously been used in its converted state.
3. These are illustrative figures and may vary from time to time.
4. The total number of 'live' passport letters should exclude property purchases that have taken place.
5. The total number of 'live' passport letters should exclude property purchases that have taken place.
6. The term 'local area' refers to the areas where individual maximum price ceilings have been set.
7. The figure entered here should be the total price of properties purchased plus the Administering Agent's total administrative costs.
8. The term 'local area' refers to the areas where individual purchase maximum price ceilings have been set.
Email: Shared Equity Enquiries