- 3 Jun 2017
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 3 June 2017 to 2 June 2021
Category: ICT products - national
A third generation, multi supplier national framework for the provision of office equipment.
What is in scope
Full catalogue offering of multi functional devices and services, including managed print services.
What is out of scope
The framework does not cover:
- audio visual equipment
- low cost, non-serviceable equipment (for example, laminators)
- mail room equipment (for example, franking machines)
- storage area networks
- telecoms hardware
- IT peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
- client devices
Who can use this
This framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- other public bodies
Full details can be found on Public Contracts Scotland
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Benefits of this national framework include:
- framework continues to leverage the total Scottish public sector spend to attract best value
- consistent national pricing for a full catalogue of office equipment products and associated services, at reduced prices
- the award follows a comprehensive tender exercise, under EU public procurement regulations, and provides an easy route to market for contracting organisations
- co-ordinated central point for contract management
- consistent Scotland based management information
- framework contributes to support the goal of achieving 90-95% deployment of multi functional devices in Scottish public sector
- further opportunities for the Scottish SME community to deliver directly and also to partner with prime contractors throughout the supply chain
- Annodata Ltd (part of the Kyocera Group)
- Apogee Corporation Ltd
- Canon (UK) Ltd
- Capital Document Solutions Ltd
- Konica Minolta Ltd
- Ricoh (UK) Ltd
- Xerox (UK) Ltd
Using this contract
See the attached buyer's guide for more information, including contact details.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.